Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Oil: Our priority is to stop gas burning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Oil: Our priority is to stop gas burning Empty Minister of Oil: Our priority is to stop gas burning

Post by Rocky Fri 28 May 2021, 7:15 am

Minister of Oil: Our priority is to stop gas burning

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Friday, Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar stressed that the most important priority of the Ministry of Oil is to stop burning gas associated with oil operations.
    "The most important priorities of the ministry and its current and future plans are to stop burning gas associated with oil operations, and converting it into useful energy," Abdul-Jabbar said during his presidency of a series of meetings with the departments of the oil fields authorities in Basra Governorate, in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News.
    He instructed all officials and workers in oil companies to "make utmost efforts to implement projects that achieve goals during the short and medium term, in addition to working to overcome all financial and health difficulties," stressing "the importance of engaging the national effort represented by Iraqi drilling companies, oil projects, and equipment." Heavy engineering in projects to develop oil fields, the refining sector, infrastructure, and so on. "
    The statement pointed out that "these meetings come within the framework of following-up on the field leadership of the oil sector to plans for developing oilfields programs to sustain and increase production, as well as investing associated gas, and projects related to increasing treasury and export capacities, extending marine pipelines and injecting water."
    He stated that "the meetings were attended by the Undersecretary for Extraction Affairs, Directors of Basra Oil and Southern Gas Companies, the Director General of the Studies, Planning and Follow-up Department at the Ministry's Center, the Director of the Media Office and a number of officials concerned with the oil companies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:16 am