Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law calls for the presidency of the new parliament on the steps of broken laws and vo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law calls for the presidency of the new parliament on the steps of broken laws and vo Empty Deputy for the law calls for the presidency of the new parliament on the steps of broken laws and vo

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:35 am

Deputy for the law calls for the presidency of the new parliament on the steps of broken laws and voting upon

Thursday, July 18, 2014 10:40

[Baghdad - where]

Deputy called for a coalition of state law, on Friday, the House of Representatives to the new hard drive in order drawer broken laws, especially the issue of the budget and the oil and gas law and other laws that concern the citizen and the legislation will and purely national.

Said Hana al-Tai said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "application of the Constitution to elect the Presidency of the Parliament has been successfully a first step toward resolving the three presidencies in the fastest time possible."

And stressed the need to unite all the political blocs and the Board of Directors, harmony and well and not getting out of the constitutional mechanisms and the adoption of laws broken away from the narrow interests and put the national interest on personal and party interests.

The House of Representatives has been elected in its whole presidential Tuesday for its third legislative, and Salim al-formed from the position of Chairman of the Board, and all of Haider Abadi and Aram Sheikh Mohammed, his two deputies. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D44652%3A2012-07-12-11-35-27%26catid%3D41%3A2011-04-08-17-27-21%26Itemid%3D86

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 am