Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warning to the Iraqis from the end of this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warning to the Iraqis from the end of this week Empty Warning to the Iraqis from the end of this week

Post by Rocky Sun May 30, 2021 8:41 am

Warning to the Iraqis from the end of this week

•  Time: 05/30/2021 14:41:55

•  Read: 3,835 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} An air forecast predicted the arrival of a heat wave at the end of this week.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sadiq Attia said in a post on his Facebook page: "A heat wave is coming at the end of this week, with temperatures reaching 50 degrees Celsius in southern cities and slightly lower in the rest of the cities." 
    And he said, "The winds of Al-Bawareh are monsoons that blow every beginning of the summer season from the northwest direction and are very dry. They are active at intervals and this activity and calm lasts for 40 days starting from the beginning of June, which causes dust and dirt during the day."
    Attia pointed out, "The speed of the bouarah winds sometimes reaches more than 55 km / hour during the day, and may lead to the formation of dust storms in severe cases."
    "It controls central and southern Iraq, Kuwait, and northeastern Saudi Arabia, and reaches as far as the Emirates," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:30 am