Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance allocates a billion dollars for the construction of the “Karara-Bismaya” road

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance allocates a billion dollars for the construction of the “Karara-Bismaya” road Empty Parliamentary Finance allocates a billion dollars for the construction of the “Karara-Bismaya” road

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jun 2021, 7:17 am

Parliamentary Finance allocates a billion dollars for the construction of the “Karara-Bismaya” road

•  Time: 05/31/2021 22:27:51

•  Reading: 5,577 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Finance Committee headed by Haitham Al-Jubouri, as part of a series of meetings it holds with the governors, hosted the governors of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta and Maysan Ali Douai, to discuss and audit investment plans for the two governorates.
     Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Finance Committee stressed, in a statement received by {Euphrates News} a copy of it today, "the need to achieve justice in distributing projects to sectors and according to population ratios in each governorate, as the committee discussed the project to develop the entrances to the capital, Baghdad, and allocate 50 billion dinars for the construction of Karara - Basmaya road." .
    And directed the Finance Committee to host the Minister of Youth and Sports regarding the ministry’s budget allocations in light of the upcoming challenges for the national team, as well as directing hosting the Minister of Municipalities, Works, Housing and Construction and the Director General of Roads and Bridges regarding road weights and balances.
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:00 am