Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports clarify their opening times

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Ports clarify their opening times Empty Ports clarify their opening times

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jun 2021, 7:15 am

Ports clarify their opening times

•  Time: 06/02/2021 12:54:14

•  Reading: 1,716 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Border Ports Authority issued, on Wednesday, a clarification regarding its working hours.
    And the authority indicated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that “some social media and media sites circulated news about the working hours at the Border Ports Authority and working hours,” stressing, that “the work at the Border Ports Authority is 24 hours a day, according to the decision of the Council of Ministers.” 84 for the year 2020, paragraph 2. 
    The statement added, "The Border Ports Authority is one of the departments whose nature of work differs from most institutions through its duties assigned to it, as its employees practice their work from early morning until late hours of the night with the aim of perpetuating the work, and we call on observers and followers to stand closely and follow up on this issue." . 
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:34 pm