Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee reveals the postponement of the constitutional amendment report to the nex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A parliamentary committee reveals the postponement of the constitutional amendment report to the nex Empty A parliamentary committee reveals the postponement of the constitutional amendment report to the nex

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jun 2021, 1:57 pm

[size=35][size=35]A parliamentary committee reveals the postponement of the constitutional amendment report to the next session[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-06-02 | 13:45
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Constitutional Amendments Committee confirmed the postponement of its report on the amendments to the next parliamentary session.

The head of the committee, Yonadam Kanna, said in an interview carried by the Iraqi News Agency, that "the report to amend the constitution has not been completed yet," noting that "the report will be transferred to the next parliamentary session with all its articles."

Regarding the elections file and the possibilities of postponement, Kanna said that "the elections will not be postponed," noting that "talking about this issue expresses the views of some blocs."

He added, "It is possible to postpone the elections if a catastrophic situation and force majeure circumstances happen, God forbid, such as regional and international conflicts that may cause some problems in the region, but that will not happen."

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:25 am