Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Forming a ministerial committee to prepare the 2022 budgetموازنة

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Forming a ministerial committee to prepare the 2022 budgetموازنة Empty Parliamentary Finance: Forming a ministerial committee to prepare the 2022 budgetموازنة

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jun 2021, 7:07 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: Forming a ministerial committee to prepare the 2022 budgetموازنة[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the law requires the government to start preparing the budget law in June, noting the formation of a ministerial committee for this purpose.[/size]
    [size=45]The committee's rapporteur, MP Ahmed Al-Saffar, said that "the law requires the government to start preparing the budget law since the beginning of this June."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saffar added, "This period of time is that the government is supposed to develop the formulations, in order to then vote on the project and refer it to Parliament before October 15th."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, "The information received by us indicates the formation of a committee within the Council of Ministers to prepare the draft budget for 2022, despite the absence of the need for this committee, as the matter is within the competence of the Budget Department in the Ministry of Finance."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:29 am