Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq to recover all the properties of the former regime from France

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq to recover all the properties of the former regime from France  Empty Iraq to recover all the properties of the former regime from France

Post by chouchou Fri 18 Jul 2014, 12:55 pm

Shafaq News / The accountability and justice board said that the property of the former regime in France will be counted early next month in coordination with the French authorities.

The deputy head of the board , Omar Bakhtiar told “Shafaq News", that "a delegation of the authority will hold negotiations next month with the French side to determine properties of the former regime in France

."
    Omar said that "the board has its own inventory on property of the former regime, according to the inventory that will conduct negotiations with the French side for the purpose of write down those properties and re-ownership of the Iraqi government

."
    The accountability and justice board is an official Iraqi party to detect properties of the former regime and its symbols recorded with fake names in many countries before the U.S. invasion in 2003

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:53 pm