Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: "Daash" stopped the commercial exchange with Turkey worth 12 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: "Daash" stopped the commercial exchange with Turkey worth 12 billion dollars Empty Deputy: "Daash" stopped the commercial exchange with Turkey worth 12 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Jul 2014, 2:38 pm

Deputy: "Daash" stopped the commercial exchange with Turkey worth 12 billion dollars

2014/7/18 05:17:40 PM

BAGHDAD / Wi-News

According to a member of the Economic Committee in the previous Parliament, the value of trade with Iraq arrived in Turkey a few years to more than 12 billion dollars.

And among the "Daash" caused the closure of main roads and thus stop trade, called on security forces to expedite the clearing of Iraqi territory in order to return this vital activity.

Mahma said Khalil, MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, for "Wi-News", that "Turkey and Iraq interface towards Europe, and trade across Iraq too big."

He said Khalil, a member of the Economic Committee in the previous Parliament that "the Iraqi trade with Turkey reached in some years to more than 12 billion dollars," pointing out that "Turkey considers Iraq faced toward the Arab world."

He pointed out that "political chill between Baghdad and Erbil, and between Baghdad and Ankara reflected on economic activity and trade between the two countries."

He emphasized that "since the takeover Daash on Iraqi territory, all the roads of the Iraqi Association in ways that cut global trade."

He called to "expedite the clearing areas of terrorism in order to return the trade to what it was in the past."

Of Qais al-Musawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:24 pm