Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"It threatens the oil wells and their refineries" .. A source reveals to RT the plans of "ISIS" to t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - "It threatens the oil wells and their refineries" .. A source reveals to RT the plans of "ISIS" to t Empty "It threatens the oil wells and their refineries" .. A source reveals to RT the plans of "ISIS" to t

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Jun 2021, 7:28 am

"It threatens the oil wells and their refineries" .. A source reveals to RT the plans of "ISIS" to target Kirkuk
    [size=11]Publication date: 05.06.2021 | 11:15 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, an Iraqi security source revealed information that ISIS is preparing to target the Kirkuk governorate in the north of the country.
    The source, an officer in the Kirkuk police, told RT, "ISIS is planning to target the oil wells and the oil refinery in Kirkuk, in addition to some service institutions."
    He added, "The security forces found an inscription on one of the walls of Al-Shorja area, which reads (the State of Islam will remain), which raised its concern more in addition to the information available to it."
    According to the source, the authorities placed air defense systems on the roofs of some government headquarters, and prevented the refinery employees from entering their cars, even on foot, for fear of being penetrated by the organization's elements.
    Kirkuk is one of the so-called "disputed" areas between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, and has recently witnessed "terrorist" operations against Iraqi forces.

Source: RT
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:55 am