Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Algardan: Daash withdraw from Mosul, and let go of the Nakecbandih

lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Algardan: Daash withdraw from Mosul, and let go of the Nakecbandih Empty Algardan: Daash withdraw from Mosul, and let go of the Nakecbandih

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 18 Jul 2014, 2:56 pm

Algardan: Daash withdraw from Mosul, and let go of the Nakecbandih
04:04:18 / 07/2014

Khandan - Algardan British newspaper reported, that the city of Mosul under the control elements "Daash" witnessing the withdrawal of a large sector of the last forces, leaving the city under the control of the Naqshbandi Army Izzat al-Duri.

It quoted the governor of Nineveh Algardan for ethyl Najafi as saying that elements of the "Daash" pulled out of the city of Mosul to fight the Iraqi army in the city of Tikrit, to leave the city for the elements of the Naqshbandi, which is composed of elements served in the former Iraqi army.

Najafi added, that the elements of the Naqshbandi army inflicted Flags "Islamic state" from above many buildings to inform them Tstbdelhm, where no stock and only a few troops belonging to "Daash" in the city.

He says Najafi, said that the conflict between the Naqshbandi and "Daash" will happen sooner or later, have both sides wedded to a different agenda.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 26 Nov 2022, 8:11 pm