Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sairoon resolves the controversy over the upcoming government changes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sairoon resolves the controversy over the upcoming government changes Empty Sairoon resolves the controversy over the upcoming government changes

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jun 2021, 7:05 am

[size=52]Sairoon resolves the controversy over the upcoming government changes[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, the representative of Sairoon Ali Ghulam ruled out any governmental changes in the coming period, while confirming that there are no interrogations within the cabinet.[/size]
    [size=45]On Thursday (May 6, 2020), the Iraqi Council of Representatives granted confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, without the approval of all the ministers whose names were proposed.[/size]
    [size=45]The Council also voted - during a session attended by 255 deputies out of 329 in favor of supporting the government curriculum of Al-Kazemi's government, who, accompanied by members of his government, took the constitutional oath before the Council.[/size]
    [size=45]Ghulam said, in an interview with (Al-Mada), that "government changes in the coming period are unlikely," considering at the same time, "the House of Representatives is suspended and by the will of some political blocs, and for this reason no government change will happen."[/size]
    [size=45]Ghulam added, "The interrogations of the ministers in the House of Representatives, too, did not proceed despite collecting signatures in the Presidency, because it is the large political blocs that refuse to do so."[/size]
    [size=45]And deputies revealed, earlier this month, a ministerial change in the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi during the coming period, which will include five ministers.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:26 am