Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government has challenged all provisions of the 2021 budget law on the fi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: The government has challenged all provisions of the 2021 budget law on the fi Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government has challenged all provisions of the 2021 budget law on the fi

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jun 2021, 7:39 am

Parliamentary Finance: The government has challenged all provisions of the 2021 budget law on the financial side
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 Hour ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the government’s appeal to all budget items that have a financial aspect.
    Committee member Mohamed Ibrahim said in a press statement that the government intended to challenge all the articles that were added or amended, which contain a financial aspect in the budget law.
    He stressed that the government has challenged any proposal or article containing an increase in the amounts on the grounds that these amounts increase the percentage of the deficit according to the government's vision.
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, on the seventeenth of last May, announced its appeal against some provisions of the federal budget law for the current year, for violating the government program and the principle of separation of powers, with a request from the Federal Court to issue an order to stop the work of those items until the case before it is decided.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:48 pm