Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: The rise of the dollar broke the back of the citizen, and the government must

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

parliamentary - Parliamentary Economy: The rise of the dollar broke the back of the citizen, and the government must Empty Parliamentary Economy: The rise of the dollar broke the back of the citizen, and the government must

Post by rocky Thu 10 Jun 2021, 7:25 am

Parliamentary Economy: The rise of the dollar broke the back of the citizen, and the government must intervene

•  Time: 06/10/2021 14:06:23

•  Reading: 1,807 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee warned of the repercussions of the continued rise in the dollar exchange rate in local markets.
The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Committee member Nada Shaker said in a press statement, "The rise in dollar prices in the Iraqi markets broke the back of the citizen," stressing that "the government has to control the markets and prevent the rise in commodity prices."
She added, "The government and the political blocs that approved raising the price of the dollar at the end of last year bear the responsibility for stabilizing the markets," noting that "the exacerbation of prices generates many problems for citizens."
Shaker confirmed, "The House of Representatives had previously requested to host the Central Bank Governorate against the background of raising the price of selling the dollar to banks to 1460 dinars, but some blocs did not support the step," pointing out that "the efforts to interrogate the Minister of Finance in the House of Representatives during the previous period did not succeed for the same reason." .
The exchange rate of the dollar rose against the dinar in the currency markets in the regions of Kurdistan and Iraq, in an unprecedented way, as it exceeded more than 1500 dinars.
Ammar Al Masoudi  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 May 2022, 1:35 pm