Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Service Council reveals the categories excluded from appointments in 2021 في

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals -  The Service Council reveals the categories excluded from appointments in 2021 في Empty The Service Council reveals the categories excluded from appointments in 2021 في

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jun 2021, 7:39 am

The Service Council reveals the categories excluded from appointments in 2021 في

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Thursday, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, Chairman of the Federal Service Council, revealed the categories excluded from appointments in 2021.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency and followed by "Economy News", that "the groups excluded from appointments for the year 2021 are covered by Law No. 67 of 2017, who hold degrees, as well as Law 59 for the first graduates of 2017, in addition to those covered by Law No. 6 of 2000 for medical progression." .
    He added, "The new recruitment processes will be through an electronic program that includes all standards of transparency and the best choice of job," noting that "the Service Council demanded all institutions to know the data related to these institutions' need for jobs and appointments, and is there a possibility of financial allocation."
    He pointed out that "a number of government institutions and governorates responded to the council's request and provided data related to the need for employment."
    Regarding job grades for the next year, he said, "Next year's grades are postponed for budget discussions for the next year, and financial abundance is what determines."
    The Federal Service Council announced, earlier, the approval of the appointment of 205 graduates who are covered by the Law No. 6 of 2000 on the apprenticeship of medical and health professionals.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:28 pm