Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Parliament: The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar will be fixed for at least a yea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Iraqi Parliament: The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar will be fixed for at least a yea Empty Iraqi Parliament: The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar will be fixed for at least a yea

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jun 2021, 7:22 am

Iraqi Parliament: The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar will be fixed for at least a year
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, confirmed on Saturday that the dollar exchange rate as for the Iraqi dinar will remain “steady for a year at least”, because any change will “harm” government contracts and projects .
    Cougar said, "Changing the exchange rate is the responsibility of the Central Bank, and the statement of coffee yesterday and the statement of the bank came at its time, in light of rumors about the possibility of a new change in the price ."
    He added, "The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar will remain fixed for at least a year," noting that "any change in this price means creating new problems after all government contracts and projects and the public financial budget were built on this price ."
    He pointed out that "speculators are the beneficiaries of the process of broadcasting rumors of changing the exchange rate, because the selling price is fixed by the Central Bank," noting that "the government has the authority and the ability to impose the selling price on the participants in the currency auction by issuing a decision or allocating an amount and pumping it to control the market."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:04 pm