Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The economic situation is very dangerous after the price of the dollar rose

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The economic situation is very dangerous after the price of the dollar rose Empty Parliamentary Finance: The economic situation is very dangerous after the price of the dollar rose

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jun 2021, 7:24 am

Parliamentary Finance: The economic situation is very dangerous after the price of the dollar rose
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Saturday, its intention to hold a series of meetings and host the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq after the dollar rose against the dinar, indicating that the economic situation in Iraq will not bear more wrong decisions .
    Committee member Shirwan Mirza said, "The continued rise in the dollar exchange rates necessitates hosting the governor of the Central Bank and holding a series of meetings ."
    Mirza added, "The official dollar exchange rate is 145,000 dinars, and the rise in the price during the past days burdens the citizens and increases popular tension," noting that "the Finance Committee closely follows the currency markets and that the rise in the dollar exchange rate is dangerous and requires decisive intervention ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:47 am