Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Multibillors in tax evasion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Multibillors in tax evasion Empty Multibillors in tax evasion

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jun 2021, 8:02 am

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Baghdad: Huda al-Azzawi 

Hussein al-Adabi, a member of the parliamentary legal committee, announced the existence of tax evasion for major private sector companies estimated at billions of dollars revealed by the audit of the reports of the Financial Supervisory Office for the work of the tax authority.
    "We recently discovered, through the audit of financial control reports of the work of the Tax Authority, that there is significant tax evasion that has led to a waste of public money, and official documents indicate that large companies in the private sector

For years, it has been evading billions of dollars in taxes."
    "These tax evaders include oil companies, banks and tourism companies, and this evasion leads to a waste of public money, and they continue to evade paying their taxes," he said.
    "If these large, clear, diagnosed and well-known companies are tax evasion, how about other people and small and medium-sized companies?" he asked.
    "The government, its institutions, the prime minister's advisers and the Ministry of Finance and Planning have been calling for reading financial control reports and holding these companies that have been evading tax payments for years accountable as a criminal offence punishable by Iraqi law," the mp said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:11 am