Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: Parliament is a paralyzed and clinically dead institution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary: Parliament is a paralyzed and clinically dead institution Empty Parliamentary: Parliament is a paralyzed and clinically dead institution

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jun 2021, 6:41 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary: Parliament is a paralyzed and clinically dead institution[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-06-13 | 04:08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News/Baghdad: The
    representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mona Al-Gharabi, confirmed today, Sunday, that the political compliments and consensus, made the House of Representatives clinically dead on the issue of interrogations.

Al-Gharabi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "Unfortunately, the House of Representatives has held only one emergency session during the new legislative term, and has not been able to complete the questioning of any minister or executive official for which the procedures were completed several months ago."

And Al-Ghurabi added, "Most of the political forces started their electoral campaigns early, and compliments and consensus began in closed rooms at the expense of the higher interests of the Iraqi people, as the House of Representatives turned into a paralyzed and clinically dead institution about two months ago, as a result of those courtesies."

And she stressed, "This situation has negatively affected the street and the citizen, in light of the many challenges it faces, whether health, economic or security, with high prices in the markets, security breaches and high epidemic injuries." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And other challenges that require a continuous weekly session of Parliament, and not the other way around."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:43 am