Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: Parliamentary Finance reveals weak implementation of the decisions of the supplementary budge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Video: Parliamentary Finance reveals weak implementation of the decisions of the supplementary budge Empty Video: Parliamentary Finance reveals weak implementation of the decisions of the supplementary budge

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jun 2021, 6:47 am

[size=35][size=35]Video: Parliamentary Finance reveals weak implementation of the decisions of the supplementary budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sumerian special

2021-06-14 | 05:38

[/size]

Source:

The two-and-twenty-one budget items open the doors to controversy between the legislative and executive authorities. Parliament, according to members of the Finance Committee, confirmed that more than forty books were sent to the Ministry of Finance, addressing it about the reasons for the delay in implementing the budget items, but the answer was not enough, which called them to submit a request for interrogation, which is likely to lead the minister to dismissal if he did not respond to Parliament’s request.

Parliament was not the only party that diagnosed the disruption in the implementation of the budget items.. Economists and through their follow-up pointed out some notes, including the non-distribution of financial allocations concerned with the private sector despite the passage of a long period of time since the approval of the budget.

Parliament has no options but to go towards impeachment. This is what the deputies spoke of, intending those who refuse to attend to ask and inquire about the implementation of some of the enacted laws, including the two-thousand-and-twenty-one budget.

Watch the attached report in the video above.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm