Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance discusses with the French Ambassador cooperation in the field of investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses -  The Minister of Finance discusses with the French Ambassador cooperation in the field of investment Empty The Minister of Finance discusses with the French Ambassador cooperation in the field of investment

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jun 2021, 7:29 am

The Minister of Finance discusses with the French Ambassador cooperation in the field of investment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, discussed with the Ambassador of the Republic of France in Iraq and his accompanying delegation, cooperation in the field of investment and mutual support between the two countries.
    And the media office of the Ministry of Finance stated in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", today, Monday, that "Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi received the Ambassador of the Republic of France in Iraq, Renault Obert and his accompanying delegation, and they discussed many regional and international issues of common interest, cooperation in the field of investment and support. mutual between the two countries and facilitate the work of French companies in Iraq.
    for his part , expressed the French ambassador to his country 's support for Iraq in various fields, particularly the financial and economic fields  , the
    statement added that "at the end of the meeting , the two sides stressed the importance of joint coordination in ensuring the common interests of both countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:53 pm