Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Special / newspaper straightness / Raghad Daham expect the Kurdistan Alliance, said Saturday that th

lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Special / newspaper straightness / Raghad Daham expect the Kurdistan Alliance, said Saturday that th Empty Special / newspaper straightness / Raghad Daham expect the Kurdistan Alliance, said Saturday that th

Post by lonelyintexas Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Special / newspaper straightness / Raghad Daham expect the Kurdistan Alliance, said Saturday that the next session of parliament

Will be positive and can bear fruit for the selection of a president and candidate of the largest assignment to choose a candidate for prime minister.

The Alliance MP Mohsen Saadoun told (the newspaper of integrity) that "the election of the President and the candidate of the largest commissioned to ask the prime ministerial candidate will reflect positively on the stability of the political process and to overcome the difficulties.

Sadoun added, "We expect to be hearing next Wednesday, and will yield positive about the new."

It is scheduled to hold its Iraqi Council of Representatives to be the second choice of the President and the Speaker of Parliament to entrust the new government begins to exercise its business.

http/translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alestiqama.com
lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Special / newspaper straightness / Raghad Daham expect the Kurdistan Alliance, said Saturday that th Empty Re: Special / newspaper straightness / Raghad Daham expect the Kurdistan Alliance, said Saturday that th

Post by lonelyintexas Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Sure sounds like on Wednesday's parliament session we might get the President of the Republic, and the two Vice President's, and then have the name of who gets picked out of the largest bloc for Prime Minister all on Wednesday.  This is great news and moving fast.
Thanks
LIT
 banna3 
GWT54
GWT54
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Special / newspaper straightness / Raghad Daham expect the Kurdistan Alliance, said Saturday that th Empty Re: Special / newspaper straightness / Raghad Daham expect the Kurdistan Alliance, said Saturday that th

Post by GWT54 Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Wish I could get excited ! I've seen all too much of their disappointing lack of following through. Just patiently waiting.
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:49 pm

GWT54 wrote:Wish I could get excited ! I've seen all too much of their disappointing lack of following through. Just patiently waiting.
The Best Way!  badboys 
day dreamer
day dreamer

Post by day dreamer Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:15 am

Sleep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:56 am