Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A European country launches a distress call to Iraq because of Iraqi citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A European country launches a distress call to Iraq because of Iraqi citizens Empty A European country launches a distress call to Iraq because of Iraqi citizens

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Jun 2021, 7:15 am

[size=30]A European country launches a distress call to Iraq because of Iraqi citizens

2021-06-18
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yassin Iraq: Follow up

On Friday, the Republic of Lithuania (Latvia) called on the Iraqi and Turkish governments to strengthen their efforts to control people departing from the airports of the two countries, and to address the increasing flows of illegal immigrants entering their country through Belarus.

The "Baltic Times" newspaper reported that "Lithuanian Foreign Minister Gabrielius Landsbergis called on the Iraqi government and the Turkish government to strengthen their control over departures through airports."

The newspaper quoted Landsbergis as saying, “We are counting on the specified flights, and for this we asked to take measures,” noting that he sought to “meet the foreign ministers of Iraq and Turkey in Italy at the end of June, during Rome’s hosting of a ministerial meeting of the international coalition to defeat ISIS.”

Regarding his meeting with the Iraqi and Turkish ministers, the Lithuanian minister affirmed his desire to “discuss the possibilities of intensifying checks on departing persons and returning illegal immigrants to their countries of origin,” according to the newspaper.

And the "Baltic Times" indicated that "data from the State Border Guard Service in Lithuania show that about 400 illegal immigrants, most of them from Iraq, have tried to enter Lithuania through Belarus so far this year, which is five times more than the whole year 2020."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:38 pm