Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture calls for tighter control over animal products prices and to bring the peo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary agriculture calls for tighter control over animal products prices and to bring the peo Empty Parliamentary agriculture calls for tighter control over animal products prices and to bring the peo

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jun 2021, 7:10 am

Parliamentary agriculture calls for tighter control over animal products prices and to bring the people to justice

•  Time: 06/20/2021 10:36:00

•  Reading: 1,391 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshes called on the government and the concerned authorities to tighten control measures and submit those who are slandered with prices to the judiciary after the increase in the prices of animal products.
    And the head of the committee, Salam Al-Shammari, said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the prices of local animal products, such as eggs and chickens, have witnessed a remarkable increase during the past few years, which clearly affected the general public."
     Al-Shammari added, "There are popular demands for the return of imports, especially eggs, in order to curb the large rise in the local product, which is being carried out by some weak-minded people whose only concern is obscene enrichment at the expense of citizens."
     He stressed, "the need for the ministry to expand direct sales outlets to citizens at an appropriate price for table eggs and chicken, and to start taking legal measures for every manipulator of government-set prices."
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:37 am