Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FINANCE DISCUSSES THE DRAFT GENERAL BUDGET STRATEGY REFORM

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - FINANCE DISCUSSES THE DRAFT GENERAL BUDGET STRATEGY REFORM  Empty FINANCE DISCUSSES THE DRAFT GENERAL BUDGET STRATEGY REFORM

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]FINANCE DISCUSSES THE DRAFT GENERAL BUDGET STRATEGY REFORM [/size]

Sunday, June 20, 2021 7:22 PM
    Baghdad / National News Center الخبر
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Finance announced that it has put in place the necessary steps to reform the public budget systems, according to the provisions of the financial and economic reform paper.
    In a statement received by the National News Center, the ministry said, "Minister Ali Abdel Amir Allawi chaired a meeting to follow up on the implementation of the white paper projects, in the presence of the Prime Minister's advisor and executive director of the Economic Reform Committee, Alaa Al-Saadi, the Undersecretary, advisors and a number of general managers in the ministry."
    The statement added that "the meeting dealt with several axes related to the follow-up of the implementation of the projects approved by the white paper, the most important of which is the project to reform the state's general budget strategy, which includes developing the basic expenditure rules for the budget and investment projects."
    He continued, "The meeting also discussed mechanisms for designing the investment and current budget to ensure the financing of projects throughout the implementation stages, and focus on preparing and launching operational and investment allocations on a quarterly basis, in addition to preparing quarterly budget reports for audit purposes and sending accounting reports in order to achieve the principle of integrity and transparency."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am