Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi MP: The government seeks to restore 200 thousand job grades that were omitted from the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Iraqi MP: The government seeks to restore 200 thousand job grades that were omitted from the budget Empty Iraqi MP: The government seeks to restore 200 thousand job grades that were omitted from the budget

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jun 2021, 7:32 am

Iraqi MP: The government seeks to restore 200 thousand job grades that were omitted from the budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A plenary session of the Iraqi parliament - archive
     June 20, 2021 11:17 PM

Mubasher:  The Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament revealed efforts by the government to restore about 200,000 job grades that were omitted from the general budget law for the year 2021.
    A member of the Finance Committee, Naji al-Saidi, told the Iraqi News Agency (PNA) today, Sunday, that "the government is seeking to restore 200,000 job grades related to deletion and creation, which the House of Representatives deleted from the general budget law for 2021."
    He added, "All degrees of deletion and creation were deleted in the general budget," noting that the government had submitted an appeal to the Federal Court in addition to other articles, including the re-degree of deletion and creation.
    Al-Saidi pointed out that "determining whether or not these scores exceed 200,000 will remain a decision that is up to the Federal Court to decide on it, based on the government's appeal against the parliament's decision in the 2021 budget."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:23 pm