Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Arab organization calls on the Pentagon to support the Iraqi army to confront Iranian militias in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - An Arab organization calls on the Pentagon to support the Iraqi army to confront Iranian militias in Empty An Arab organization calls on the Pentagon to support the Iraqi army to confront Iranian militias in

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:05 am

[size=52]An Arab organization calls on the Pentagon to support the Iraqi army to confront Iranian militias in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]An Arab organization warns against dismantling the Popular Mobilization militias of the Iraqi army[/size]
    [size=45]Press release: Media Office[/size]
    [size=45]The Justice and Development Organization for Studies called on the US Department of Defense, the Pentagon, to support the Iraqi army and provide more support to the Iraqi government and the Iraqi armed forces to confront the Iranian militias in Iraq, especially after the victory of Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi.[/size]
    [size=45]The organization's official spokesman, Zaidan Al-Qanaei, warned that the new Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi's victory in the elections would increase the power of the Iranian militias in Iraq and increase the number of Iranian militias in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iranian Revolutionary Guards supported these armed militias, and also warned of plans by the Iranian-backed Popular Mobilization Forces in Iraq to completely dismantle the Iraqi army.[/size]
    [size=45]Nady Atef, head of the organization, called the Pentagon and the administration of President Biden to provide more support to the Iraqi army to confront the Iranian militias in Iraq and to disarm those militias to preserve the sovereignty of the Iraqi state and preserve the Iraqi army.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 am