Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce announces a new development in the electronic ration card project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Commerce announces a new development in the electronic ration card project Empty Commerce announces a new development in the electronic ration card project

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Jun 2021, 7:09 am

[size=52]Commerce announces a new development in the electronic ration card project[/size]

[size=45]Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Commerce announced a new development in the electronic ration card project, while indicating the imminent launch of the project.[/size]
    [size=45]The Deputy Minister of Trade, Habib Walid Al-Moussawi, said in a press conference held with the governor of Najaf, Louay Al-Yasiri, and the representative of the World Food Program in Najaf, that "the ministry will soon implement a project to replace the paper ration card with an identity card for the beneficiary, and in coordination with the World Food Organization," referring to "the direct entry of its employees in Training courses for the success of the project.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The project is a control process by the Planning Department in the Ministry of Commerce and will eliminate corruption. It is considered one of the advanced projects and can be relied upon by many government departments to serve the citizen," noting that "the citizen can make updates to it simply in cases Birth, death or family splitting, via a mobile phone without reviewing the concerned department, as well as payment operations will be electronic with the participation of electronic payment companies.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Moussawi added, "The family's data can only be accessed by a judicial order in order to preserve the rights of personal data," suggesting the reason for the delay in distributing the ration card items to "not allocating the necessary funds for these items."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:06 am