Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers excludes the Electoral Commission employees from the decision to determine

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

employees - The Council of Ministers excludes the Electoral Commission employees from the decision to determine  Empty The Council of Ministers excludes the Electoral Commission employees from the decision to determine

Post by rocky Sat 26 Jun 2021, 2:35 pm

The Council of Ministers excludes the Electoral Commission employees from the decision to determine the spending of additional hours

•  Time: 06/26/2021 18:43:52

•  Reading: 117 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Iraq: Al-Furat News} The Council of Ministers decided to exclude the employees of the Independent High Electoral Commission from the instructions for overtime wages for employees and contracts, provided that it does not exceed (3) hours per day after official working hours.
The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
According to a statement by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, “The decision included the postponement of the payment of amounts and service fees from the Independent High Electoral Commission related to the procedures for renting warehouses affiliated with the Commission, based on the provisions of Article (40) of the Law of Sale and Lease of State Funds.” 21 of 2013) amended regarding service wages by (2%) fixed from Article (11/paragraph first) and Article (26/paragraph III/c) of the aforementioned law regarding the extension of the rent allowance named in the contract imposes an increase of (10%) of the rent last year".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 7:33 pm