Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Foreign Affairs arrives in Rome to attend an expanded meeting of the International A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Foreign Affairs arrives in Rome to attend an expanded meeting of the International A Empty The Minister of Foreign Affairs arrives in Rome to attend an expanded meeting of the International A

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jun 2021, 6:44 am

The Minister of Foreign Affairs arrives in Rome to attend an expanded meeting of the International Alliance

•  Time: 06/28/2021 09:34:06

•  Reading: 143 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, arrived in the Italian capital, Rome.
    In a statement received by Al-Furat News Agency, Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said that Hussein "will participate in the expanded ministerial meeting of the international coalition to eliminate the terrorist organization Daesh, and the ministerial meeting on Syria, with the participation of foreign ministers of the member states of the coalition to discuss joint efforts to address of the terrorist organization ISIS.
    The meeting will be chaired by Italian Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio and US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken.
    It is hoped that Minister Hussein will hold several bilateral meetings with his counterparts, the foreign ministers of the countries participating in the meetings, to discuss bilateral relations and issues of common interest.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:09 am