Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rising debts of the regional government and revealing its size

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rising debts of the regional government and revealing its size Empty Rising debts of the regional government and revealing its size

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jun 2021, 6:38 am

Rising debts of the regional government and revealing its size

•  Time: 06/29/2021 13:14:38

•  Reading: 403 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Secretary of the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan Region announced that the debts owed by the regional government rose to more than 31 billion dollars.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Amanj Rahim said during his response to inquiries by members of the Kurdistan Parliament: that the debts owed by the Kurdistan Regional Government rose and reached 31 billion and 637 million dollars.
    He added: These debts are money received from oil companies, and the other part is employee salaries saved that were calculated up to 3/30/2021.
    Rahim explained: The increase in the volume of debts owed by the government is due to the decline in the value of the dinar against the dollar, and the employees' saved salaries amount to 12 billion dinars, and the rest of the debts are related to the TBI Bank, which is close to 4 billion dollars.
    He continued, "The government also has other financial obligations estimated at 8 One billion and 703 million dollars, of which are debts for electricity production and fuel provision, and part of them are loans obtained from private banks, and another part is for oil producing companies and money received in advance from companies that buy oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 24 Feb 2024, 9:10 pm