Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices plummet with the outbreak of the highly contagious Delta virus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices plummet with the outbreak of the highly contagious Delta virus Empty Oil prices plummet with the outbreak of the highly contagious Delta virus

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:13 am

Oil prices plummet with the outbreak of the highly contagious Delta virus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil prices fell for a second day, Tuesday, amid concerns about slowing growth in fuel demand as the outbreak of the highly contagious COVID-19 delta virus prompted new travel restrictions around the world.
    US West Texas Intermediate crude futures were down 27 cents, or 0.36%, at $72.66 a barrel by 05:18 GMT, extending a 1.5% loss on Monday.
    Brent crude futures were down 27 cents, or 0.35%, at $73.88 a barrel, after falling 2% on Monday.
    The escalation in delta-variable cases comes as the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), Russia and its allies, known as OPEC+, are scheduled to meet on July 1 to discuss easing their supply restrictions.
    And OPEC's demand forecast shows that global oil supply in the fourth quarter will fall below the demand level by 2.2 million barrels per day, giving producers some room to agree to increase production.
    The Financial Times, citing officials, reported that talks over the US-UK travel corridor have also slowed, in part due to concerns about an increase in Delta cases in Britain.
    Analysts expect OPEC+ to increase supply by about 500,000 barrels per day in August, as the market tightens due to strong growth in fuel demand in the United States and China, the world's largest oil consumers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 am