Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain: Distribution of the Master Card to the Defense Employees in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

employees - Al-Rafidain: Distribution of the Master Card to the Defense Employees in Baghdad Empty Al-Rafidain: Distribution of the Master Card to the Defense Employees in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jun 2021, 6:36 am

Al-Rafidain: Distribution of the Master Card to the Defense Employees in Baghdad

•  Time: 06/30/2021 10:39:46

•  Reading: 234 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al-Rafidain Bank announced the distribution of MasterCard cards to employees of the Ministry of Defense in their military units in Baghdad.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The media office of the bank stated in a statement that the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that "the MasterCard was distributed to the affiliates through the mobile committees that were formed."
    He called "the affiliates not to review the bank's branches, and that the relevant committees are tasked with delivering the Master Card to them."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:25 pm