Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden reveals the reasons for his orders to strike the factions on the Iraqi-Syrian border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Biden reveals the reasons for his orders to strike the factions on the Iraqi-Syrian border Empty Biden reveals the reasons for his orders to strike the factions on the Iraqi-Syrian border

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jun 2021, 7:13 am

Biden reveals the reasons for his orders to strike the factions on the Iraqi-Syrian border
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    US President Joe Biden confirmed that the strikes he ordered against factions on the Iraqi-Syrian border a few days ago were to protect and defend the safety of US forces.
    Speaking about the reasons for targeting sites in Iraq and Syria, Biden said that his country is ready to take further necessary measures in order to confront the threats, weaken and disrupt the ongoing series of attacks against the United States and its partners, as well as deter Iran and the armed groups supported by it from launching or supporting more. of attacks on American personnel and facilities.
    Biden cited examples of attacks carried out by the factions against US forces and interests during the past months, in Baghdad, Erbil and Anbar, adding that he directed the implementation of the latest military action in line with his responsibility to protect US citizens at home and abroad, and to enhance the national security of the United States and foreign policy interests. In accordance with his constitutional authority as the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:44 am