Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE AGRICULTURAL BANK CLARIFIES THE HARMS OF POSTPONING THE PAYMENT OF AGRICULTURAL LOANS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE AGRICULTURAL BANK CLARIFIES THE HARMS OF POSTPONING THE PAYMENT OF AGRICULTURAL LOANS Empty THE AGRICULTURAL BANK CLARIFIES THE HARMS OF POSTPONING THE PAYMENT OF AGRICULTURAL LOANS

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jun 2021, 1:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Agricultural Bank confirmed that meeting the request to postpone the payment of agricultural loans will deprive new beneficiaries of the opportunity to borrow, while he explained the details of his initiatives. 
    Adviser to the Minister of Finance and Director General of the Agricultural Bank, Abdel Hassan Jamal, said in a statement to the official agency, which was followed by the news agency, that "there are portfolios that provide loans to farmers and farmers, including the self-financing portfolio for agricultural bank financing loans and the Central Bank initiative portfolio."
    He explained that "the Central Bank launched two initiatives years ago, and another initiative was renewed with five trillion dinars, part of which will be for the Agricultural Development Bank and the rest of the industrial and residential sectors," noting that "there are loans granted within the agricultural initiative launched by the government years ago."
    He added, "All loans exist, but they come within the budget law and the agricultural initiative are included in each year in the budget," explaining that "there are one trillion and 600 billion dinars distributed to farmers, but when a decision comes to postpone the payment of loans, farmers refrain from that and therefore there is no money that enables us to Lending to new farmers through cash refunds, and this is one of the shortcomings.”

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:56 pm