Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Coalition: Our forces will leave Iraq in this condition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Coalition: Our forces will leave Iraq in this condition Empty International Coalition: Our forces will leave Iraq in this condition

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jul 2021, 6:53 am

International Coalition: Our forces will leave Iraq in this condition

•  Time: 06/30/2021 23:47:21

•  Reading: 2,210 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} The international coalition led by the United States in Iraq renewed, on Wednesday, its commitment to work with Iraq against attacks by ISIS and outlaws on sites that include Western forces.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "The international coalition is committed to working closely with our Iraqi partners to address these attacks, which undermine Iraq's sovereignty and stability, and threaten the security of Iraqi civilians," said Colonel Wayne Maroto, spokesman for the international coalition.
    "The Iraqi leaders told us that they are committed to protecting the diplomatic facilities, bases and Iraqi security facilities that host coalition forces," Maroto stressed.
    "Outlaw groups, when they attack coalition facilities in Iraq, attack the Iraqi security forces and the Iraqi people," he said.
    With regard to the future presence of US forces in Iraq, Maroto said that the coalition forces are deployed in Iraq at the invitation of the government, and if they ask to leave, we will leave.
    The spokesman for the international coalition praised the performance of the Iraqi security forces, and said that they "have made great progress in the fight against ISIS, which has helped reduce the number of US forces from five thousand to 2500 soldiers currently."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:19 am