Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services announces investment projects in the port of Faw and the marshes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Services announces investment projects in the port of Faw and the marshes Empty Parliamentary Services announces investment projects in the port of Faw and the marshes

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jul 2021, 7:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA - Wissam Al-Mulla
    The Parliamentary Services and Construction Committee announced, today, Thursday, investment projects in the port of Al-Faw and the marshes, while noting that it was agreed to complete the project to rehabilitate the marshes.
    Committee member Jassem Al-Bakhti told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "There is a group of investment projects for housing, tourism and investment that will be launched in the port of Al-Faw," noting that "the projects include the completion of the Korean Daewoo project, which consists of 5 berths, and a group of roads, as well as Electricity project, tourist hotels, residential and recreational areas.
    He added that "tourist projects in the governorates are mostly suspended," noting that "the marshes are one of the idle resorts in Dhi Qar province and need to organize operations and provide services to attract visitors."
    Al-Bakhti called, "The Ministry of Construction and Housing and the Investment Authority to provide roads and real investment projects that are compatible with the size of the Chabayish marshes and their large area," noting that "the Chabayish marshes city project began work and stopped due to the lack of vision and planning."
    He stressed that "the obstacle to the completion of the project is the obsolescence of the roads that reach these areas," noting that "it was agreed to find solutions to them and complete the project."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:13 pm