Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Oil reveals the hidden in front of Parliament: Major companies have begun to flee fr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - The Minister of Oil reveals the hidden in front of Parliament: Major companies have begun to flee fr Empty The Minister of Oil reveals the hidden in front of Parliament: Major companies have begun to flee fr

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jul 2021, 7:27 am

[size=30]The Minister of Oil reveals the hidden in front of Parliament: Major companies have begun to flee from Iraq.. And the statements of deputies are pushing them to leave

2021-07-03
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar revealed the withdrawal of major companies operating in the oil sector in Iraq, including Shell, BP and ExxonMobil.
    Abdul-Jabbar said in front of the House of Representatives during a session hosted by him, that "the investment environment in Iraq is not suitable to preserve large investors, who have started looking for another market or another partner."
    He pointed out that "as the Minister of Oil, he wishes to buy the share of Exxon Mobil and other companies wishing to exit, but fears of attacks and accusations prevent such a step."
    He explained that "ExxonMobil is the largest investor in the world, achieving profits that do not exceed 100 million dollars a year," noting that this number is a simple Chinese contractor in drilling that gets more profits than these, noting that "Exxon Mobil wants to sell its share for a very small amount." It does not exceed $400 million, but I cannot buy it for fear of accusations.”
    He explained, "Our work environment is very destructive, and that any statement issued by a deputy against a company will consider this company and the international media as destructive and push the company out."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:32 am