Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington provides $27 million to support the Iraqi judiciary in facing financial crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - Washington provides $27 million to support the Iraqi judiciary in facing financial crimes Empty Washington provides $27 million to support the Iraqi judiciary in facing financial crimes

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jul 2021, 11:41 am

Washington provides $27 million to support the Iraqi judiciary in facing financial crimes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The US ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Tueller, announced on Tuesday, July 6, 2021, that his country's government is providing $27 million in support to UNDP in the field of training and rehabilitating the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council, legal bodies, and concerned parties for the purpose of confronting financial crimes. In his speech at the launch ceremony of the Complex Financial Crimes Investigation Program, Tueller said: This morning, in cooperation with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), we announced a program under which the United States of America will provide $27 million in support to UNDP in the field of training and rehabilitation of the Supreme Judicial Council. The Iraqi legal authorities and the concerned authorities for the purpose of confronting financial crimes, so that these authorities can protect the Iraqi financial side and confront corruption The US ambassador to Iraq added: I think that the people of Iraq openly and frankly demand their government to confront corruption, and America sees this as an important attempt to make Iraq a strong, independent and united country that has the ability to confront corruption and confront officials who weaken the country by squandering its wealth. The US Embassy in Baghdad announced, in a statement posted on its Facebook page, that: Early in the morning on July 6, the defense system inside the US Embassy compound in Baghdad was activated and eliminated an air threat... We are working with our Iraqi partners on the investigation, We will also continue to take all appropriate and necessary measures to protect the safety of our employees and facilities. In response to a question by the Rudaw Media Network delegate about the targeting of the US embassy, ​​Tueller said: "I am here today to talk only about financial crimes, especially since we have partners here and in all the region. partners in it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:15 am