Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliament of the Region will hold a session on Thursday and discuss the activation of the Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliament of the Region will hold a session on Thursday and discuss the activation of the Iraqi Empty The Parliament of the Region will hold a session on Thursday and discuss the activation of the Iraqi

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:47 am

The Parliament of the Region will hold a session on Thursday and discuss the activation of the Iraqi official character

•  Time: 07/06/2021 23:54:06

•  Reading: 1,157 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Kurdistan Parliament announced, on Tuesday, its work program for the next session scheduled for next Thursday, stressing that it includes a number of important bills, including the activation of the Iraqi official character law.
    And he stated in a statement, that the Kurdistan Parliament is scheduled to hold its eighteenth session for the spring session next Thursday, pointing out that the session includes a number of issues. 
    The statement explained that Parliament will debate the proposals and the draft law (the first amendment, rights and privileges of people with special needs No. 22 of 2011 in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq).
    He indicated that Parliament will discuss a draft law (activating the official law of the Iraqi character No. 71 of 2012 in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq).
    The statement added that Parliament will also discuss a draft law (activating and amending the Industrial Investment Law in the Private and Mixed Sectors No. 20 of 1998 as amended).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm