Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity announces the abolition of exceptions to the cut programmed to support the poor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity announces the abolition of exceptions to the cut programmed to support the poor Empty Electricity announces the abolition of exceptions to the cut programmed to support the poor

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:55 am

Electricity announces the abolition of exceptions to the cut programmed to support the poor

•  Time: 07/08/2021 14:47:49

•  Reading: 78 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Electricity announced today, Thursday, the abolition of exceptions to the cut programmed to achieve justice and support the poor classes with electrical energy.
    A statement by the ministry, of which {Al-Furat News} received a copy, stated that "
    all exceptions to the programmed cut and granted to feeders have been  canceled and cut," noting that "cutting the exceptions is to achieve justice and support the poor classes." 

The statement added, "The exception will be for each of the water stations, sewage, hospitals, places of holy religious shrines and prison services from the pieces."
    The ministry's statement stressed, "Cutting the exceptions increased the hours of preparation for citizens, supporting the poor classes and eliminating waste." 
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm