Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The House of Representatives must monitor the implementation of the Yazidi Su

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: The House of Representatives must monitor the implementation of the Yazidi Su Empty Parliamentary Finance: The House of Representatives must monitor the implementation of the Yazidi Su

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jul 2021, 7:09 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: The House of Representatives must monitor the implementation of the Yazidi Survivors Law[/size]

[size=45]A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee stressed the need for the House of Representatives to follow up on the implementation of the Yazidi Survivors Law, while criticizing the Parliament for entering a state of hibernation, as he defined it.[/size]
    [size=45]Representative Jamal Cougar, a member of the Finance Committee, said in an interview that the council legislated the federal budget law for the current year and added a paragraph that states that the government must provide a financial allocation for Yazidi survivors, adding that the size of this allocation is the work of the government and not the work of the parliament, so the parliament cannot determine the amount.[/size]
    [size=45]Representative Jamal Cougar added that the House of Representatives is supposed to follow up on the matter in addition to other files, but the House of Representatives has entered a state of hibernation, as there are more than 200 MPs running for the upcoming elections, and they are busy with electoral propaganda, and parliament sessions cannot be held.[/size]
    [size=45]In a previous statement, Yazidi MP Hussein Narmo had confirmed the start of procedures for implementing the Yazidi Survivors Law, pointing to the determination of financial allocations to the General Directorate of Survivors Affairs.[/size]
    [size=45]The representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Hussein Narmo, said that the Women Survivors Law was legislated and ratified by the President of the Republic. Yazidi women, pointing out that "about a week or more ago, a workshop was held in Erbil on issuing instructions by the ministry and how to implement the law."[/size]
    [size=45]Representative Hussein Narmo continued, "Recently, I and the representative of the Yazidi quota met with the Undersecretary of the Federal Labor Ministry, who is supervising this file with the Director-General of Survivor Affairs, and there are correspondences with the Federal Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Finance has set a financial allocation to the General Directorate for Survivor Affairs, and only the government's approval of it remains. to launch it.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:35 am