Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji discusses with Al-Kazemi's office the work files of the chancellery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Al-Araji discusses with Al-Kazemi's office the work files of the chancellery Empty Al-Araji discusses with Al-Kazemi's office the work files of the chancellery

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jul 2021, 1:37 pm

Al-Araji discusses with Al-Kazemi's office the work files of the chancellery

•  Time: 07/10/2021 19:46:39

•  Reading: 208 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, discussed in his office today, Saturday, the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister, Raed Jouhi, the work files of the chancellery.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    According to his office’s statement, {Al-Furat News} received a copy of it, that Al-Araji exchanged with Jouhi, views, regarding the files related to the work of the National Security Advisory and the joint coordination between the Prime Minister’s Office and the Chancellery, in a way that serves the work of the state’s security institutions and speeds up the completion of their requirements. 
    The two sides also discussed many issues of concern to the citizen and the state alike, emphasizing the importance of intensifying work and communication to improve the work of state institutions in the service of the citizen. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:43 pm