Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union» receives a million dollars of workers' pensions in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union» receives a million dollars of workers' pensions in Iraq Empty Union» receives a million dollars of workers' pensions in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jul 2014, 5:32 am

Union» receives a million dollars of workers' pensions in Iraq

07/21/20140 

Jebali received Maraghi, president of the Federation of Workers, Monday, speech converter million dollars, the minister of labor Iraqi Alrobiei Nassar, the value of the first payment of pensions for Egyptian workers in Iraq, Rafidain Bank in Cairo.Photography: Radwan Abu glory
        He said «Maraghi» during a meeting with Labour Minister of Iraq, that the European Union will continue with the Rafidain Bank in Cairo and the Ministry of Finance, to identify procedures disbursement of financial beneficiaries totaling 62 workers, as a down payment, explaining that the Minister of Labour Iraqi assured him study the Iraqi government for all data sent from Union and own the rest of the workers who were working in Iraq before the Gulf War.
        The «Maraghi» he received during his visit, months ago, Iraq «CD» him the names of the persons entitled to the first payment of pensions, and continues through the last period and now with the Iraqi Ministry of Labor and Workers Union of Iraq to know the date of conversion amount.
        The «Alrobiei» said before that his government will allocate a monthly pension, Egyptian workers who were receiving pensions before the Gulf War, adding that he is currently being review the rest of the data eligible, and will exchange them as soon as the end of the review.
        The minister pointed out that the Iraqi government was studying the data for the rest of the eligible pension, and who number 1,600 workers, and sent by the Egyptian Ministry of Manpower to Baghdad beginning in March 2012, during the reign of the former Manpower Minister Khaled al-Azhari.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:28 pm