Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi: I aspire to a second parliamentary term and draw my strength from the public

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

parliamentary - Al-Halbousi: I aspire to a second parliamentary term and draw my strength from the public Empty Al-Halbousi: I aspire to a second parliamentary term and draw my strength from the public

Post by rocky Mon 12 Jul 2021, 3:26 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

On Monday (July 12, 2021), the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, expressed his ambition for a second parliamentary term, and while pointing out that he derives his strength "from the public", he indicated that he is not supported by any country.
Al-Halbousi said, in the first part of an interview on the program Above the Red Line with Miqdad Al-Humaidan, "If I took the number 20, everyone would have entered a warning, and the lottery was in front of everyone and there was no manipulation in it."
And he added, "I salute the Electoral Commission for their role in organizing the draw for the names of the candidates," adding that "this session is a session of challenges between blocs and alliances."
He continued: "Many laws were suspended in the past and now have been activated," noting that "many important laws in this session, the most important of which is the Federal Court Law."
He continued: "Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi sleeps little, and today is considered 24 hours of work," noting that "the interrogation files in Parliament do not contain any sale or extortion, and what is said about this is nonsense."
He went on to say: "The Minister of Agriculture should name the deputy who attacked her in the media."
On the ration quota, the Speaker of the House of Representatives said: "We will not lose sight of the issue of the ration quota," adding that "Salman Al-Jumaili is the one behind the reduction of the ration card when he was Minister of Trade and Agency and Planning."
In a separate context, he pointed out that "former Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi was positive and does not differentiate between sects and is considered a veteran politician," stressing at the same time, "There is no dispute between me and Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and I support him."
Regarding another parliamentary session, Al-Halbousi said: "I aspire to a second parliamentary term."
He continued, "The Presidency of the Republic deserves the Sunni component, and the National Assembly was for the Kurdish brothers," adding, "I seek for the Sunni component to take its right in the state."
He pointed out that "the presidency of the parliament for the Sunnis, the ministers for the Shiites, and the republic for the Kurds caused a conflict within the corridors of the House of Representatives."
And he believed that "leadership is not granted on the spot or by chance, but rather people are the ones who wear the dress of leadership," noting, "I went to many veteran Sunni leaders and consulted them as well."
And he added, "Whoever says that Muhammad al-Halbousi is fighting him judicially is looking for political immunity, and an example of this is he disagreed with Osama al-Nujaifi politically, and we have a rivalry, and he is not corrupt and cannot be targeted with a corruption file, but it is not political."
The Speaker of the House of Representatives stressed: "I am not supported by any country, and I draw my strength from the public."
In a separate context, Al-Halbousi said: "The root of the problem is who is the prime minister, and we will not be a party to actually naming (the largest bloc) and leave this matter to those concerned with it," adding, "Whoever owns the majority will be the decision-maker in the country, and we let the partners' affairs proceed as they agree on." .
He continued: "We hope that we will not intersect with anyone and have commonalities between us, but they will not dissolve into us and we will not dissolve with them."
On the other hand, Al-Halbousi pointed out that "the secret of my stardom is that most politicians of the first generation are clinically dead."
He pointed out that "I did not interfere in Abu Mazen's case, neither negatively nor positively, nor in any judicial case," adding, "I like Abu Mazen very much, and he is brave and bold."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 May 2022, 8:46 pm