Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh to McGurk: Iraq's security and the protection of its sovereignty is an indispensable element i

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh to McGurk: Iraq's security and the protection of its sovereignty is an indispensable element i Empty Saleh to McGurk: Iraq's security and the protection of its sovereignty is an indispensable element i

Post by rocky Thu 15 Jul 2021, 6:40 am

Saleh to McGurk: Iraq's security and the protection of its sovereignty is an indispensable element in the stability of the region

•  Time: 07/15/2021 13:28:54

•  Reading: 104 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Political: Al Furat News} President Barham Salih indicated to the US National Security Coordinator for the Middle East and North Africa Brett McGurk that the security of Iraq and the protection of its sovereignty is an indispensable element in the stability of the region
The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
His office said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the latter received in Baghdad Palace, the US National Security Council's coordinator for the Middle East and North Africa, Brett McGurk and his accompanying delegation, and the meeting dealt with bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to strengthen them in the political, economic and cultural fields in The context of the existing strategic dialogue between the two countries in accordance with common interests and respect for sovereignty, stressing the importance of continuing to work in combating terrorism and eradicating its roots in the whole region.
The latest regional and international developments were also discussed, where President Saleh stressed "the importance of easing tensions in the region by relying on good dialogue and convergence," noting that "Iraq's security and the protection of its stability and full sovereignty is an indispensable element in the stability and peace of the region," pointing out that The necessity of coordination in confronting the challenges of terrorism, confronting the phenomenon of climate change and protecting the environment.”
Forgiveness of Lights 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 4:51 pm