Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Diplomatic solutions with Iran over the water file are "exhausted"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

parliamentary - Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Diplomatic solutions with Iran over the water file are "exhausted" Empty Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Diplomatic solutions with Iran over the water file are "exhausted"

Post by rocky Sat 17 Jul 2021, 7:03 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Amer Al-Fayez, said on Saturday (July 17, 2021) that diplomatic solutions with the Iranian side regarding the water file have been exhausted, and we called on the government to move towards the international community.
Al-Fayez told  IQ News , "The Foreign Relations Committee is in constant contact with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to know the ministry's channels and methods to address the existing crisis with the Iranian side, which has caused great losses in Diyala as a result of the water cut."
He added that "there are efforts to host the Minister of Foreign Affairs or his representative in the committee in order to discuss this file," noting that "Iraq's diplomatic steps to pressure Iran and neighboring countries to obtain the water quota have been exhausted."
And he indicated that "the Parliamentary Foreign Ministry demanded that the government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs resort to international channels in accordance with international law in order for Iraq to obtain its water share," stressing that "Iraq possesses the economic paper that is the strongest to put pressure on Iran and Turkey, considering Iraq an open arena and a popular market for these goods." Countries".
Iraq faces the danger of drought, the first of its kind in decades, due to the decline in the levels of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers following recent Turkish dam projects, and Iran cut off several tributaries and rivers that supplied the Tigris and the Iraqi marshes with water.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 23 May 2022, 7:05 am