Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime - Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26 Empty Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jul 2021, 7:11 am

Joe Biden and the Prime Minister of Iraq hold talks to discuss ways to enhance cooperation July 26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi
     July 17, 2021 11:09 am

Mubasher: White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki confirmed, today, Saturday, that US President Joe Biden will discuss with Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi ways to enhance cooperation on July 26, during the latter’s visit to the United States.

[ltr]

Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Psaki said that Al-Kazemi's visit will shed light on the strategic partnership between the United States and Iraq and the strengthening of bilateral cooperation in the strategic framework agreement, according to the Iraq News Agency, "conscious."
    She noted that the visit will also focus on key areas of mutual interest, including through education, health, culture, energy and climate initiatives.
    She indicated that President Biden looks forward to strengthening bilateral cooperation with Iraq on political, economic and security issues to include joint efforts to ensure the lasting defeat of ISIS.
    And the adviser to the Prime Minister of Iraq had revealed, yesterday, that Al-Kazemi would tour a number of Western countries at a later time, while indicating that he would discuss in Washington the file of the exit of US forces from the country.
    He said at the time, "The nature of the discussions that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi will hold during his upcoming visit to the United States will focus on the exit of American forces, with a popular supportive trend for that," noting that there is seriousness on the American side in holding bilateral talks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:18 am