Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Holly, Frank, Walkingstick and more Friday Afternoon 7-16-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Holly, Frank, Walkingstick and more Friday Afternoon 7-16-2021 Empty Holly, Frank, Walkingstick and more Friday Afternoon 7-16-2021

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jul 2021, 2:09 pm

[size=30]Holly, Frank, Walkingstick and more Friday Afternoon 7-16-2021[/size]
    Holly Friday Rv News:
    We are still on the slowest rollout possible. This train is moving so slow and the misinformation is still rampant.
     So where are we today….still waiting on F&Ps, still waiting on Nesara/Gesara which was supposed to go by yesterday.
     Due to my traveling yesterday I need to reach out to some people today to get a better handle where we are at. I was told last night the next 24 hours should be good however, it appears that timeline got altered.
    All we can do is still keep living life and moving forward with our plans day by day and not wait for the RV.
    The rv has a life of its own and will happen only in divine time. Please continue on with life and do not wait for the rv to be your salvation. I say these words also for myself.
    I know many are hurting and unfortunately this RV has taken way longer to manifest in the physical at our level. It is happening but just way slower than any of us ever expected.
    This is a transition not a transaction. Never, ever give up.
    When you sign your NDA be quiet.

Holly Second RV Update Friday
    From my latest call,  it looks like T4b will not start notifications until Thursday at this point. Be safe and be well. If anything changes or things look like it’s Going to be NOW, I will update everyone. Until then just relax, live life and disconnect till next week. 
    Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Walkingstick & Frank26  They are telling the citizens and they are explaining to the citizens the why's and how's of the new exchange rate and the why's and the how's of the 3 zeros that must be lifted in order to bring a change to their currency for their economic reforms now...the last 4 weeks of articles have been on the exchange rate, the lifting of the 3 zeros, the managed float and the pros and cons of all of these they are talking about...
    TNT:
    Tishwash: US military presence in spotlight after Baghdad meeting
    The US military has no orders to withdraw from Iraq, officials say, following meeting of White House Middle East Coordinator with Iraqi Prime Minister.

July 16, 2021
    There was some confusion Thursday about possible plans by the US-led military coalition against the Islamic State to withdraw more forces from Iraq.
    Brett McGurk, the White House’s coordinator for Middle East policy, met Thursday with Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi, who heads to Washington later this month. Kadhimi’s office said in a statement that they discussed “mechanisms for withdrawing combat forces from Iraq and moving to a new phase of strategic cooperation” between their countries.
    BBC reporter Nafiseh Kohnavard cited anonymous Iraqi officials as saying McGurk relayed a message “that US troops would withdraw from Iraq” in a step-by-step process according to a timeline to be determined during Kadhimi’s visit to Washington.
    But two US officials speaking on condition of anonymity denied the report, citing no change in US policy. A third official, also speaking not for attribution, said McGurk’s comments to Kadhimi may have been misconstrued.
    But the denials rang as a possible distinction without a difference, as the eventual withdrawal of US troops from Iraq has been a subject of recurrent discussions between the two governments.
    Some 2,500 US troops — largely military advisers and brigade security teams — remain in the country in the wake of the war against the Islamic State. Some 900 others remain in Syria as part of the same mission, according to the Pentagon’s public statements.
    The US-led coalition significantly reduced its footprint in Iraq last year, handing over eight bases to the Iraqi military and consolidating at sites in Baghdad, Erbil and Anbar province after withdrawing a few thousand troops.
    Further adjustments to the US military presence in Iraq are likely to be on the table in the coming months, but a full withdrawal is not expected, a fourth US official told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity. “It won’t be anything like Afghanistan,” said the source, referring to the hasty US and NATO departure from that country as Taliban fighters violently advance.
    The defense official told Al-Monitor that the US-led coalition has not been given orders to draw down its presence in Iraq as of Thursday.
    Last year’s consolidation did not stop suspected pro-Iran militias from continuing to launch rocket barrages and, more recently, drone attacks against bases used by American personnel. Retaliatory US airstrikes, which the Biden administration has billed as “defensive,” have also failed to deter the attacks.
    The off-and-on fighting has reignited debate in Congress over the president’s war authorities.
    Kadhimi is under significant pressure from pro-Iran factions and militias, many backed by Tehran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), to expel the remaining American troops.
    Iraq’s parliament last year passed a nonbinding resolution to oust the US military from the country. That vote came after the assassination of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, the commander of the IRGC’s Quds Force, in Baghdad on orders from President Donald Trump. The de facto head of Iraq's Popular Mobilization Units, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, and other personnel were also killed in the strike.
    Following the previous round of talks with Kadhimi’s government in April, the two sides released a joint statement acknowledging that the coalition’s transition to an advising role last year enabled “the redeployment of any remaining combat forces from Iraq, with the timing to be established in upcoming technical talks.”
    It remains unclear what troops that statement referred to, as the US-led coalition has long said it does not have combat troops in Iraq.
    The top commander of US forces in the Middle East said in April that he does not foresee a complete withdrawal of all US military personnel from Iraq. “That move is not contemplated,” Gen. Kenneth “Frank” McKenzie told the House Armed Services Committee.
    McKenzie acknowledged that Central Command would be capable of conducting strikes against IS from outside Iraq if ordered to leave the country in the future.
    However, former officials say a full US withdrawal from Iraq could force Washington to pull its roughly 900 troops out of Syria, a prospect that two senior US officials publicly dismissed just three weeks ago.
    US troops will remain in Syria and continue to help local Kurdish-led fighters track down the remnants of IS, said Joey Hood, the State Department’s top official for Middle East Policy, and Patrick Worman, the State Department’s chief for counter-IS strategy, late last month.
    The coalition’s presence in Syria could potentially be sustained “on a shoestring” if some US forces were to remain in Erbil in Iraq’s Kurdistan region, a former senior State Department official told Al-Monitor on Thursday, adding that such a scenario is unlikely anytime soon.
    NATO has agreed to increase its separate training mission in Iraq to some 4,000 personnel to help offset the US drawdown in Iraq. Those personnel will likely require continuing US military logistical support, Al-Monitor previously reported.   link

KTFA:
    Don961:  Jerome Powell: Issuing an American digital currency may reduce the need for alternatives
    - 6 Hours Ago
    Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said one of the strongest arguments for the US central bank to issue a digital currency is that it may reduce the need for private alternatives such as cryptocurrencies and stablecoins.
    Asked during a congressional hearing whether the Federal Reserve's issuance of a digital currency would be a more viable alternative to having multiple crypto or stablecoins in the payments system, Powell said he agreed with that view.
    “I think that might be the case, and I think that's one of the arguments being made in favor of digital currency… that, in particular, you don't need stablecoins, you don't need crypto if you have one,” Powell said during the hearing before the US House Financial Services Committee. American digital — I think that's one of the strongest arguments in her favour.”
    Cryptocurrencies.. The opportunity for everyone is an inevitable collapse انهيار
    Powell said Fed officials will broadly examine the world of digital payments in a discussion paper that may be published in early September. He described the paper as a major step accelerating the council's efforts to determine whether it should issue its own digital currency.
    Powell added that he doubted crypto assets would become a major tool for payments in the US, but said stablecoins might get more traction. He added that more regulatory measures are needed before stablecoins can have a greater role in the financial system.
    “We have a very strong regulatory framework in terms of bank deposits, for example, or money market funds,” Powell said. “That doesn't currently exist for stablecoins, and if they are going to become an important part of the payments world, which we don't think it will be for crypto assets but maybe for stablecoins. So we need an appropriate regulatory framework.”    LINk

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:45 pm