Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Lebanese Energy Minister reveals important details of the recent Baghdad and Beirut agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - The Lebanese Energy Minister reveals important details of the recent Baghdad and Beirut agreement Empty The Lebanese Energy Minister reveals important details of the recent Baghdad and Beirut agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jul 2021, 6:46 am

The Lebanese Energy Minister reveals important details of the recent Baghdad and Beirut agreement

•  Time: 07/24/2021 16:56:09

•  Reading: 1,157 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Lebanese Minister of Energy, Raymond Ghajar, revealed, on Saturday, important details of the recent Baghdad and Beirut agreement regarding the import of one million tons of Iraqi fuel.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ghajar told reporters at Beirut airport, "We will obtain Iraqi oil in exchange for buying services in Lebanon in the Lebanese pound by opening a credit in the Bank of Lebanon, and the agreement with Iraq is exclusively for the benefit of Electricité du Liban."
    He added, "The oil is intended for the benefit of Electricité du Liban, and tenders will be held on a monthly basis to replace this oil, and the Electricité du Liban is striving to prolong the provision of electric energy based on the fuel we will get from Iraq, and we will not go east or west."
    Ghajar added, "This quantity is sufficient to operate the electricity plants in Lebanon for four months, and we hope other brotherly Arab countries will follow the example of Iraq and provide us with access to fuel."
    He pointed out, "If we get another offer from another country, we will be responsive to it, and the fuels that we will get are alternative services that we will provide to Iraq, and we have not paid any amount so far."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm